Sunday 27 March 2011

Developed Sketchup model - week 3

Developed Sketchup Model
(task week 3)

Explanation :

 In this week, I change again the design of my building. At first, I just want to improve the design of the building that I created last week. However, I see that there are many weakness of the previous building.
 
The previous buildings have a very geometric shape. However, both building have different principles so that it gives an impression like both building is not match to each other, no connection at all, and seems boring. In addition, the building also has rooms that are less extensive. Therefore, I replace it with the current building.
 
In addition, the new building also has a longer space so it
seemed like free. besides that, I also want to give the glass material in several places, so the building gets enough light from outside. In addition, glass is also sometimes give the impression that quite elegant.


Sketches

words : hide - serve
Clients: Mueck - Malangi


Model in Google Sketchup

Lower ground


Upper ground


Sections



No comments:

Post a Comment